Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter ( late post but I did it )

I have been super busy with my yard, work and of course the dreaded housework lately! Finally I have a minute of down time and am going to get caught up on my posts. Here are a few shots and a short post from Easter at mom's.

A little quiet time while the kids are out enjoying the sunshine and hiding Easter eggs.

Gina made these beautiful cupcakes all by herself. Kim's daughter loved the cupcakes that Gina made. The icing did come off but a little bit of purple stain didn't.
The hunt ! Maggie ( in red) won with the most found. She was like a fart in a whirlwind ( Granny's saying) I think next year she will graduate to the bigger kids hunt. Mom always splits the kids up by age to make it more fun. It was a hoot to watch them run out the door.


Hunter was telling me here that he wanted to eat the candy inside the egg. He didn't care how many he had found. I convinced him to wait and get busy looking for more then he would have all kinds of candy ! He agreed and started looking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment