Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Change

I will never understand the way that relationships end or the reasons. First you get told one thing that seems to put the blame on yourself then a big slap in the face and you find out the truth. I'm sure some of the reasons we get have truth but come on, if they can't look you in the face you should see right there that something is going on. It's not always what you think but when you're down, you always think the worst. This is a bummer because I am one of those people. I like the truth in everything. In relationships there should be honesty at all times. People need to be open about everything and take the time to talk and work things out. Keeping stuff bottled up inside is not a good answer. I have been hurt before in life but this has got to top it. When the one you love tells you to go you feel as you have lost everything. I know that I have plenty of love with my family and friends and I will get through it. I'm a strong person on the outside but inside I hurt.

I've moved in to a small rental house and will get it looking like a home soon. It's not going to be as easy as the house I lived in since I had that one looking pretty darn good. I have to get busy and try to focus on things. It was in the country and now I'm in the city. Lots of changes here but in the long term of things maybe all will come out okay.

Someday I will look back and see that this was all for a reason. I have learned a few things -
  • people will never be happy if they aren't happy with themselves.
  • sad things make us stronger.
and one of the best lines I've heard in a while ......
  • Everything happens to you for a reason. Hard or easy, good or bad, your job is to embrace the experience, learn and grow from it.

Not only did I lose the love of my life, I lost my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up.. everything happens for a reason! Time to meet your new best friend! And time to start fresh with a new space to decorate & make cozy, which I know you will do GREAT at!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete