Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santas Getting close...

Have you been good?

He's been watching you know.

I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a joyous Christmas season. Remember that this is the time of year to spend with family and friends, to share the love you have and they give. Never take anything for granted or it's gone. One day you will wake up and realize that this is where you are suppose to be in life. I know because this Christmas is a tough one for me.  I 'm thankful for the family and friends that I have to share it with and even more thankful that I have a life to celebrate.

Updates on the house stuff - I've almost got everything unpacked. Now it's time to get this place looking like something. I will post pictures soon. It's tough when you move from 1700 sq. ft home 















into a 1370 sq.ft.home means a lot of downsizing.
The next big project won't be until Spring when I go back to the old place and get my flowers and yard decorations. Then I can spruce it up even more. Soon the bottom will look as good as the top picture :) Give me a little time.
Merry Christmas everyone! Hug your family, they deserve it

2 comments:

  1. I like your new little house. You will make it look as beautiful as the old one. Once you get some of your flowers planted and your yard decorations it will be adorable. Can't wait to come visit. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so darn cute! Can't wait to see what you do with the place!! I'm having a blast in Iowa so far, we are about to go sledding here in Fairfield :) I'm looking forward to meeting you on Tuesday morning though. Have a great Holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete