Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring is here.....



with that being said so are the prettier pictures. I have been super busy. The more green the grass gets and the more flowers I see popping up I am out of this house ! Rick has been so good about driving me around in search of old houses and barns too. The other day I came home telling him about a house I wanted to take pictures of. I asked if he would go with me ( in case I needed an escape driver for trespassing ) and sure enough he did. Well we got to this house and a farmer was there feeding his cattle. Rick asked the man if I could take pictures and he said sure just don't go in the house. Dang it ! I wanted to go in but - it did look a little snaky around there. The old farmer was telling us that this house was built in the early 1800's and used to be a show house. People would ride there horse and buggy and tie it up to the end of the lane, walk the path and marvel over the house. ( this makes me want to sneak back over there sometime and check it out.)

Well enough babbling about houses and barns ! I just got some new software and have been doing alot of edits on pictures. Some of these are dreary looking but it is too much fun to stop. Yes, I'm addicted now ! I sat there today and edited 10 pictures. Sure you say 10 - geez - well that takes a lot of time when you are slow as me :) Here are some of my latest pictures and as always you can see more on my Flickr site. http://www.flickr.com/photos/harleypass/ Save that to your favorites cause I ain't gonna put it in here all the time :)
Woody is hungry.

Mating season.
My tulip & Lilacs.

These flowers are in my yard !






































This picture above is of the show house I mentioned earlier in the post.


Soon Rick and I will be going on vacation to Tennessee - look out then cause I'm going to take hundreds of pictures of the mountains !

No comments:

Post a Comment