Thursday, January 22, 2009

Maggie & more

I started my physical therapy or should I say torture. While waiting for my appointment, I had plenty of time to spare so my brother & his wife brought my photogenic niece over for some "fun with photos". Maggie was such fun to shoot ! She enjoyed sitting on Nannies floor getting all girly ! You can see her whole photo session by clicking on Maggie & more.



Now it's time for me to catch you up on my 365 project.
You have to keep an open mind and remember that I'm still stuck without driving so, some of my shots are from inside my humble abode. Unless it is therapy day and I get out.


This first one was taken while I was at moms waiting on Maggie to arrive. Mom has so many birds all throughout the year.This cardinal was enjoying the corn.
12
A gift I received from a very nice lady from work. Helen knows exactly how to lighten someones spirits ! This tin was packed full of goodies !!
13
Here's another therapy day. Blowing snow and 65 mph down the road, off we go ! Lori is a pretty good driver but man was I a nervous wreck. Oh yeah and her car has heated seats !! She was nice and turned mine on before she picked me up-needless to say when the control is on the right hand side and for now I have no right hand - I had a warm tush by the time we got to my house !
14
Beautiful sunrise shining on the snow. I caught it just as it peeked around the tree.



15
A light bulb without electricity? It is called light painting. I set up the tripod, turned my camera to bulb mode, hit the remote switch and started flashing a flashlight on the bulb. Wa-la !

16
On the way to the grocery store I snapped this picture. To the eye this house it so empty and cold, but I'm sure it has warm memories.

17

Pests! They are still here! I was told they eat fleas, do fleas survive in the winter too??

18
Lights, camera, action ! I named this picture "look up".

19
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rock star ! After Lori and I got back to the house from therapy- we had some rock star fun. The bad thing was the temperature- 24 !! We might have taken more if it was warmer. I'm already thinking up a plan for next week.

20

Change has happened ! Jan.09 history was made.

21
OK I always wanted to walk barefoot in the snow......I did ! Well I didn't walk, I only slipped my shoes off for two steps-it was a little cold.

22
Now if you can think of any good ideas for me to take pictures of for my 365 project let me know. Here's a list that was compiled on another blog -http://365photosin2009.wordpress.com/theme-list/


It sounds good but being inside some are hard.


Keep your eyes open -I'm going to do "baby belly " photos of my niece soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment