Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails.....

First I have to say so much for me playing “keep up”. Now it’s once again time for catch up!
Did the title get your curiosity going? Well.I did a photo shoot of with my great-nephews; yes that’s right great-nephews! They are so adorable! Let me introduce Bryson LeRoy Waterhouse.


















He was born on June 6th at 11:59pm weighing in at 8lbs. 6oz, 21” long. What a bundle of joy. He was only 5 days old here so I’m thinking I have a cute little macho man to shoot for a longgggg time. My other hunk of joy is Chase, now he’s a smart kid, in order for me to get him to smile and pose for me, I had to bribe him. (what kid can’t be bought out with ice cream!) We had a great time shooting here are some of the shots I captured.
Now moving along with photo shoots and models, I have 2 gals that are willing to model for me for some fun shoots. One gal I work with but only for a short time then she will be leaving the firm. We are going to do a heirloom, Southern Belle, fun type of shoot with costumes and all!! Stay tuned for that it will be a blast! The other gal will be participating in a Urban style shooting, once again stay tuned for what I believe will be 2 great sessions!

So back at the beginning of Spring I found this chair sitting on the side of the road screaming out my name. I stopped loaded it up and walla- a prop! Since my 365 has been kind of slacking with self portraits I thought I would come up with something different and use the chair. This involved getting "cow-girled up" in the 90 degree heat!, then carrying this monster of a chair to the field. Whew, I did it! Then I plopped down and snap, another self portrait out of the way.

Whaddya think? That’s it for this post, I hope you have a great day! Next post - we had a picnic at the home of one of the men that works for me ! I will get that posted tomorrow....I PROMISE !

Character
Your true character is revealed by the clarity of your convictions.
Hold strongly to your principles and refuse to follow the currents of convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment