Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mud & Smiles

Today was the perfect day. A gentle breeze blowing and the sun was not beating down on us. To add to the list of good things, I had a beautiful model for todays shoot. Nicole was fun and very photogenic. I rented the costumes for a "heirloom"type session ( as I mentioned in my last post) It's not just an art store they have so much more. Check it out if you are in Burlington. The lady there was very helpful and talk about costumes, they have tons!

On to our session. Nicole and I had a great time and lots of laughs today. People in town were staring us down, but I guess we did look a little odd prancing around town with saloon girl type dress on. ( Nicole, you are a great sport!) Here are a few of the pictures, more can be seen on my web site !!! Yeah I have it all set up. Please leave me some feedback on the new site as well as this post. I'm trying to get my name out and your help is greatly appreciated. As always follwers always welcomed. I have been stuck on 4 forever. Now when I look at the blogs I follow, hummm, my list goes on and on, something is wrong with the picture here. Maybe I need to spike it up a little. What would you suggest I do to attract more followers and.or viewers? Let me know but submitting a comment at the end of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment