Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall or Winter?

I have completely finished my Fall decorating. The neighbor gave me a bale of old hay (for a dozen chocolate chip cookies) and with a few cans of spray paint ....walla...it's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! Check out the stem on top!
I moved all my outdoor plants in yesterday and finally have my botanical garden complete inside. They say plants are healthy to have indoors so we should be in good shape!










After finishing my pumpkin I came back inside to warm up in the garden when I looked out and saw it snowing. What is this crap!! I just got done decorating for Fall and the Winter is here. I'm about ready to pack up and head South. Maybe when we retire we can be snowbirds!

Help me decide what to do!


Well, I have to start on my new addition to my dining room- does anyone have any crafty ideas? If so I would love  to hear them!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pumpkin. Your house looks like a jungle now with all the plants in there. I think you need to put a mirror inside that door. I think it would look awesome.

    ReplyDelete