Sunday, October 4, 2009

Porch is ready for Fall

Well, almost. I worked on my porch this weekend and have almost finished. After seeing Jess' porch I couldn't wait any longer to share my craftiness. With a little article called  pumpkins with pizazz from an old issue of Souther Living magazine I was able to get a great idea. I have one more crafty thing up my sleeve to put up tomorrow. Have to wait on the glue to dry! (dang glue)
Drum roll please..................


and now for a night shot .........................................................

and now for a look at the whole front porch........................


now don't be looking at the picket fence locking thing on the left, it's history tomorrow night when I get my new decor up.

BTW- what's up with eblogger- I love the new way of posting pictures! Finally I don't have to drag them all over the page!
Well, it's time for a cup of hot cocoa and a little Drop Dead Diva followed by Army Wives! I will post a complete front porch view tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I love the fall decorations on your porch. You have always been a creative person and now you have a great way to share it with others. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE it!!! It's so perfectly Fall! You have a beautiful house by the way, what an awesome setting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I Love This! Now I want to go get stuff and do my porch - well actually I want to go get stuff and you come do my porch with all your talent. FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete