Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Morning Visit with Jack

Jack Frost that is! It is way to early for that stuff. I'm definitely not ready for cold weather and here in Iowa, it gets pretty darn cold! So when I woke up at 5:00 this morning there was a nice coating of frost in the field. Once the sun came up there were a few does roaming on the frost.

Brr, don't that just send shivers up your spine!
Now mentioning deer, they seem to send shivers up Rick's spine. I came home from work the other day looking for him when all of a sudden I noticed him up in the tree. He's getting ready to take the big buck down, I just know it!


The porch is done with decorating for the season. Here's the final addition.


Tomorrow I will be getting one more thing, it's for the yard 'cause it's way to big to fit on the porch. I will post it tomorrow night, considering I get it finished. It will cost me 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies but will be well worth it. So are you curious?
Well, I'm outta here for the day. Taking off for some Fall foliage pictures. I have to hurry before the rain, wind and Jack takes them all off the trees.
This waether map explains it all!



1 comment:

  1. I just can't believe the weather in the Midwest right now! We just came home from the beach, it's 91 degrees! All of your fall decor looks great.. can't wait to see what you do for Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete