Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sparks A Flyin'

We went to the State Line Rally in Keosaqua over the weekend. Loads of fun as usual. We ran into some friends Janet & Mike and discovered that "fearless Mike" was a "Ghost Rider" for the parade. Every year at the rally we ride through town at 7:00PM Friday & Saturday night. Well, this year I got a video of Mike's performance. The crowd goes wild !!

I have uploaded the video on my You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPTJ-Q3Vdxo

Now upon getting back from the rally I have been somewhat of a couch potato and watched 2 good movies - Traitor & Last House On The Left. I decided to get off the couch and catch up on household stuff so I can resume my position for Drop Dead Diva and Army Wives.

I will be doing some crafting during the week and trying a few new recipes that I found in the Oct. issue of Rachel Rays magazine. I will post mid week and let you know how that's going!

No comments:

Post a Comment