Sunday, September 13, 2009

Vacation !

Fun is over now it's time to get back in the real world!
I could spend hours on this blog but I will keep it short and sweet. We went to New York to visit Ricks mom & stepdad, went camping at Wellesley Island State park ( 1,000 Islands) and got to tour 2 castles. We had a great time. I took over 1500 pictures, I know, that alot!! Well, when you have scenery that breath taking you have to shoot away.
Mary Ann and I went for a little antiquing before headed out for our camping trip. We didn't find any bargains but I did get a nice shot of her while we were out and about.
I have posted over 400 pictures on my flickr if you are interested in looking.


I do have to point out that while on the boat headed to Singer Castle, a man wearing.....womens clothing was the talk of the ride. Not only was he wearing womens clothing but he decided to lay down across from us, on his wives lap, with his legs spread eagle! YUCK!!! Old men in white, Levis short-shorts should not do that! The couple ( I didn't get their names) sitting behind us was funny. She said to me, get a picture, well I didn't want to at first but then I thought what the heck, it's something to blog about ! So I did. Sorry for the disturbing shot but if I had to look at it, so do you.


The castles were fantastic, camping was great and John & Mary Ann were sweet as pie, as usual. Well, John did tell a little lie to get me going at first but later gave in. ( ha- so much for not smoking on the campgrounds)

Rick and I both had a great time. He got in a little fishing and I, well, you can see I enjoyed taking tons of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment