Saturday, August 1, 2009

Change

That's what Obama says, It's time for a change! Well I'm going to start up a new blog. If you are reading this either I sent you an email or you found me by a search from one of my tag words. I have thought about it and discussed it with a few people and need to keep my ever so personal stuff and photography business separate. I'm trying to get followers and not everyone wants to read about how Rick and I have spent our week and some people could care less about photography(shame on you :) I'm sure my family will be thrilled that I have another page to add to their favorites ☺.My new blog will focus on my photography and ART web sites. Which will consist of my photo sessions with a few sneak peeks, my creative photo projects, back drops that I venture out to make or pick up at Hobby Lobby, impressive DIY ideas for photography, or maybe even a trick or trade that I learn online.I guess that's what it's really all about, a diary kinda thing so keeping it separate will be interesting!Ha, that brings back some memories. Did you ever have a diary? I used to write all kinds of silly things in mine. Do you remember the whole Dick Loves Jane 4-ever stuff and were you drew an eyeball + heart+ U? I DO!! Oh well not everyone grew up as cheesy as some of the things I did. OK, it's off to start up the new blog. If you want to follow my photography blog www.reflectedmemories.blogspot.com
add it to your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment