Sunday, August 2, 2009

I ♥ FLOWERS

Let's take a walk through my yard. ( thanks Bonnie for the post idea) All of these pictures are from my yard over the past couple weeks. Yes, I have a flower addiction ☺ Every time I bring in another Rick asks, where are you going to put that? Trust me I always find a spot. Here's my purdy blooms!



So have you had enough flowers yet? That's it for the back and front yard. I haven't taken all of them but you get the point of my title. I ♥ flowers!


Not much else going on here, breakfast this morning was yummy! We had a good old fashion high calorie, high fat content of orange rolls. Rick was busy hooking up the surround sound so I kept them warm with my Dining Stone . Then I kicked back with music and relaxation all day while Rick and our neighbor Eric worked or I should say tinkered in the shop. Rick is at it again. This time it's a Toyota land cruiser. He's playing chop it up and make it unique ☺. I will post a few of his pictures next week.


Until then, I wish you a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shed too!! So cute! Especially with the door painted black ;) And how yummy do those rolls look? Nice & warm & gooey on your Dining Stones too!

    ReplyDelete